- Are you a teacher wanting to improve your knowledge and skills in mathematics?
- By studying the Mathematics for High School Teaching certificate from the University of Southern Queensland you can gain further knowledge in the field of mathematics and enhance your career in the teaching discipline.
Algebra and Calculus
Issues in Teaching Mathematics
Statistics for Quantitative Researchers
Discrete Mathematics for Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesMathematics Natural Sciences Teaching View 68 other Masters in Mathematics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 3-year Bachelor degree from an Australian university or equivalent. or
- equivalent professional work experience, as determined through the Credit and Exemption procedure.
International18800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National14800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 4008
- International Online: AUD 18800
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.