The MSc course has been running since 1998 and is offered by the School of Architecture and Cities.
If you are unable to study for a full Master's course, we also offer a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Diploma and a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Certificate.
Graduates from this MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree offered at the University of Westminster have found employment at organisations including:
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Maersk Logistics
- Nexus Alpha
- Procter & Gamble
- SCS Railways
- TELS UK
- Volvo Logistics
This MSc course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and graduates are exempt from the Institute’s exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Freight transport and logistics services
- Logistics and the external environment
- Logistics management in a retail supply chain context
- Purchasing management
- Research dissertation (Logistics)
- Research skills for logistics
- Sustainability and freight transport
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 160 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1). Relevant degree disciplines include economics, business studies, management, geography and operations research. However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as languages and the humanities, engineering, and environmental sciences are also encouraged to apply. Alternative qualifications with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
- If your first language is not English you should have an IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.5 in writing.
- Applicants are required to submit a Personal Statement (maximum 750 words), which should include a clear explanation of their motivations for studying logistics and supply chain management, and identify the key challenges which, in their view, are facing supply chains in the next 10 years.
- Applicants are required to submit one academic reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT tuition fee: £950 (Price per 20-credit module)
- International PT tuition fee: £1,700 (Price per 20-credit module)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.