Through this Real Estate Development degree from the University of Westminster, you will analyse development situations and respond to particular development problems with derived solutions. You will also be able to critically appraise options and independently evaluate alternative courses of action. The course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
As part of the Development Finance and Funding module, students may undertake an optional study trip to New York.
The RICS accreditation will enable you to take the Professional Assessment of Competence after a period of suitable employment. There are employment opportunities in the public, private and not-for- profit sectors. Some part-time students are employed by surveying firms to receive accredited training while working.
- Development Finance and Funding
- Finance and Asset Management
- Law for Property Professionals
- Project Implementation Process
- Site Assembly and Development
- Space Strategies and Legislation
The teaching team includes:
- Andrew Youens, Course Leader
- Michael Lister, Senior Lecturer, Department of Property and Construction
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 72 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- You should hold a degree (normally at least Second Class Honours) from a UK university or one of comparable standing, or membership of a recognised professional body whose entry requirements are equivalent to graduate level, and ideally some relevant practical experience.
- The course is well suited for those with a first degree in geography, economics, a traditional science, a property-related discipline or law.
- If your first degree and other qualifications are not so well aligned the course team may require further evidence of your ability to study the subject material as deemed appropriate.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part-Time (Price per 20-credit module)
- UK/EU: £1,000
- International: £1,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.