Designed for determined, forward-thinking professionals with at least three years of management experience, the University of Birmingham’s AMBA-accredited 100% Online MBA combines both quality with flexibility.
Delivered 100% online, it allows students to have the opportunity to learn the latest critical business skills, operations principles and management techniques alongside their work - and put learning to the test in real-time for greater workplace success.
"It did not take much time to conclude that the University of Birmingham was the right choice for me due to the reputation of its academics, world rankings and research achievements. I was confident I would gain all the necessary support during my transition and transformation into the world of business,” Kathirvel Balakrishnan, Online MBA.
From the outset, you will have access to employment advice and one-to-one coaching to confirm your goals, helping you advance your career even further. Enhance your practical knowledge and perform at the highest level in global business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModule overview:
Studying the Online MBA takes approximately 2.5 years to complete. It is a 180-credit programme (including a 60-credit dissertation).
Year one core modules - credits
- Marketing - 10
- Operations Management - 10
- International Business - 10
- Accounting and Finance - 10
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management - 10
- Strategy - 10
Year two modules - credits
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business* or Service Operations Management - 10
- Critical Integration in Management* or Marketing Strategy - 10
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business* or Management of Change - 10*
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation* or Corporate Finance - 10
- Critical Integration in Management* or Advanced Strategy - 10
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation* or Business in Society - 10
Year three dissertation - credits
- Dissertation – 60
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 254 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to be accepted onto the Online MBA, applicants should have:
- At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent
- 3.5 GPA
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience at a management level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10260 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10260 GBP per year during 30 months.
National10260 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10260 GBP per year during 30 months.
- The tuition fee is £10,260 per year (plus £1,705 for the dissertation).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.