- Through this flexible 16 unit master’s Surveying postgraduate degree from the University of Southern Queensland you have the option to select surveying courses, including surveying computations, geodetic surveying and photogrammetry, as well as courses from related disciplines such as sustainable development, information systems and technology management.
- You will also develop research methodology skills to complete a research project. The research project and dissertation is a stepping stone to further research degrees such as a PhD.
Recognition of prior learning or work experience
- You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning if you have previously studied or have relevant work experience. This will help to reduce the number of courses that you need to study to finish your program.
Asset Management in an Engineering Environment
Managing Organisational Behaviour
Cadastral Surveying (Queensland)
Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesEarth Sciences General Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data View 19 other Masters in Earth Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Australian university three or four-year Bachelor degree in an approved discipline, or equivalent.
International35200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35200 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28400 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 8021
- International Online: AUD 35200
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.