- An ideal option if you have a 3-year engineering degree and want to extend your knowledge in agricultural engineering. No experience is required to commence your postgraduate studies in this degree.
- If you studied your undergraduate degree in a different area of engineering, this degree will allow you to change your career path and specialise in agricultural engineering.
Career outcomes of the Structural Engineering program at the University of Southern Queensland
- As a structural engineering graduate, career opportunities are available in the areas of research, design, construction, operation and maintenance of projects. Your experience could land you a job in major construction projects, including buildings, towers, bridges, dams and tunnels.
- Professional Skills in Engineering
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Engineering Simulations and Computations
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 97 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Australian university three or four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in the relevant specialisation, or equivalent
- Australian university four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in a non-related specialisation, or equivalent.
International17600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17600 AUD per year during 6 months.
National14200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 AUD per year during 6 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 4008
- International Online: AUD 17600
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.