The cursus in General Management offered by IAE Pau - Bayonne is a full-time graduate programme in one year designed for international university graduates. It gives students up-to-date theoretical insights in relation to practical experience in an intellectually stimulating environment. Courses are practice-based and cover all management disciplines.
Facilities and Activities
- Seminars given by University lecturers and professionals
- Orientation activities (welcoming and integration days)
- Internships all over the world
- Career development (individual coaching and tutorials)
- Computing centers
- Students Union
- Leisure and activities (sports, culture, concerts, annual gala)
- Buddy program throughout the year
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Management
- Strategies for Business
- Economic Analysis
- Business Law
- Corporate Finance
- Group project
- Project engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Game
- English Methodology
- French as a Foreign Language and French Civilisation
- Placement 3 - 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 21 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a university degree of 240 (ECTS) for European candidate. For non European candidate, 4 years university degree is required.
- Submit a Master application and official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended.
- Meet the English proficiency requirements for admission to the University for foreign applicants. English proficiency may be evidenced by the score of TOEFL, TOEIC or any internationaly admitted test
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.