- Through this eight unit Agricultural Engineering program from the University of Southern Queensland, you will do a combination of advanced study and practice of agricultural engineering, empowering you to address problems relating to sustainable agricultural production, precision agriculture and the post-harvest handling of agricultural and other primary products.
- UniSQ is the only provider of agricultural engineering degrees in Australia and New Zealand, and we have links to world class research with the Centre for Agricultural Engineering.
- As an agricultural engineering graduate, you could work in agriculture, irrigation, intensive livestock, processing, transport, forestry, water supply, soil conservation, environmental protection and water conservation both in Australia and overseas.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Professional Skills in Engineering
- Engineering Research Methods
- Emerging Technologies in Agriculture
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Agricultural Materials and Post-Harvest Technologies
- Precision and Smart Technologies in Agriculture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology Agriculture View 34 other Masters in Agriculture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Australian university three or four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in the relevant specialisation, or equivalent
- Australian university four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in a non-related specialisation, or equivalent.
International35200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28400 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 7950
- International Online: AUD 35200
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.