The e-Business and Digital Marketing programme of the International Hellenic University will appeal to graduates pursuing a career in a range of entrepreneurial, managerial and marketing positions in the ICT or other similar IT-oriented domain in the emergent creative economy. The syllabus provides a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, focusing on e-Business/e-Commerce applications and the underlying technologies:
- Project management, leadership and team working
- Management and marketing
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge needed to develop start-up businesses
- Key skills on strategic decisions, regarding innovation and technology management,
- Essential communication skills
- Exercise practice-oriented teaching based on case studies and real-world examples
- Skills related to data analysis and evaluation
- Planning and time management
The MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing programme promotes learning and teaching characterised by a diversity of resources and teaching styles and techniques, which recognise that the University operates in an ever-changing environment. Teaching and learning methods should assist the development of these skills, by encouraging not merely the capacity for abstract reasoning, but also the students' capacities for independent and self-motivated learning, problem-solving skills, and some of the knowledge and skills, which are common to employment in many fields.
This programme is designed for University graduates of Telecommunications, Informatics/Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering but also of Natural Sciences and Economic and Business Departments, with a background in ICT and a strong motivation to pursue a career in e-Business and Digital Marketing related domains.
A multitude of employment opportunities are envisaged for graduates of this programme. Indicatively they include:
- ICT companies
- New technology startups
- Multinational Corporations and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- e-Commerce and Health software companies
- Mobile network providers and broadband Internet providers
- Sensor networks and telematics companies
- Venture capitals and hedge funds
- Consulting companies
- ICT Management
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Data Science for Business: Theory and Practice
- ICT Essentials
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Developing and Financing an e-Business
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Business Information Systems Digital Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed application form, including personal statement (500 words)All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
Two academic references
Proof of competence in English
Two recent passport-size photographsA copy of your CV
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.