Thanks to small size classes and a dedicated faculty with an international reputation, students benefit from a challenging academic environment and receive an advanced training to work directly within financial institutions, private companies and either national or international government institutes.
Graduates of the Master's degree in Economics and Finance programme from University of Padua work as executives in different fields (Economics, Finance or Banking) in various environments such as: banks, insurances, asset management, consulting firms, stock exchanges, supervisory authorities, government and public service companies, international organisations. The programme represents a great starting point for PhD studies, particularly in Economics or Finance.
- Advanced Econometrics
- Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Capital Markets and Regulations
- Mathematics for Economics
- International Economics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following areas: Economics; Economics, Markets and Institutions; Accounting, Banking and Finance; Business Administration; Mathematics, Statistics and Finance.
- Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment based on cv, references, motivation letter and letters of references.
- GMAT or GRE test (not mandatory) Candidates are strongly encouraged to undertake the GMAT test (or, alternatively, GRE test). Though not mandatory, high GMAT/GRE scores (GMAT Quantitative reasoning and Verbal skills sections ≥ 600 / GRE Verbal and Quantitative sections ≥ 300) will be a preferential element for admission.
- The Academic Committee will evaluate only GMAT tests performed before the application date.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- English B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent certificate.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.