Thanks to small size classes and a dedicated faculty with an international reputation, students benefit from a challenging academic environment and receive an advanced training to work directly within financial institutions, private companies and either national or international government institutes.
Graduates of the Master's degree in Economics and Finance programme from University of Padua work as executives in different fields (Economics, Finance or Banking) in various environments such as: banks, insurances, asset management, consulting firms, stock exchanges, supervisory authorities, government and public service companies, international organisations. The programme represents a great starting point for PhD studies, particularly in Economics or Finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Econometrics
- Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Capital Markets and Regulations
- Mathematics for Economics
- International Economics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following areas: Economics; Economics, Markets and Institutions; Accounting, Banking and Finance; Business Administration; Mathematics, Statistics and Finance.
- The GMAT test score is mandatory for the application.
- The admissions Committee will evaluate only GMAT tests performed before the application date.
- Candidates with a score ≥ 650 will be automatically admitted if the other requirements are fulfilled.
- Candidates with a score lower than 650 will be evaluated by the Academic Committee on basis of educational background, cv, motivation and references.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.