Students of the Business Administration programme from University of Padua acquire a solid knowledge of the business processes and practices that inspire and drive managerial action, responding to unexpected changes and considering the challenges of the evolving markets.
The interactive teaching style enhances the involvement of all students through working on case studies, business simulations, meeting with executives and visiting leading firms.
The course is for students who want to acquire managerial and technical skills to work in firms (especially medium to large firms) or public institutions.
The course prepares students to work in private and public sectors in areas of:
- Administration, finance and control specialists
- Human resource management and work organization
- Marketing, logistics and operations management
- Consulting firms, banks and insurance companies
- Government and public service companies, business associations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Development and Planning
- Business plan
- Corporate finance
- Advanced Accounting
- International Law and Management of M&A Processes
- Advanced Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 94 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following areas: Economics and Management; Business Economics; International Business Economics; Business Administration; Accounting, Finance and Control; Industrial Engineering.
- Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment based on cv, references, motivation letter as well as GMAT test score.
- The GMAT test score is mandatory for the application.
- The Academic Committee will evaluate only GMAT tests performed before the application date.
- Candidates with a score ≥ 650 will be automatically admitted if the other requirements are fulfilled.
- Candidates with a score lower than 650 will be evaluated by the Committee on basis of educational background, cv, motivation and references.
- A B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent certificate is mandatory.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.