The International Business Negotiation program at IÉSEG School of Management offers participants the opportunity to understand all elements of a negotiation process, and to fully engage in an interdisciplinary analyses of negotiation in a global environment.
Participants learn about their own negotiation style, master the art of communication and develop relational skills, which are of key importance for constructive negotiation processes.
They also develop the ability to effectively drive change, generate creative solutions, and to engage in different contexts. Furthermore, students will gain an understanding of how to apply these negotiation skills to international business settings, such as sales management, human resources and dispute resolution.internation
Our graduate’s profile is characterized by international managers and leaders that are: ethical, confident, and creative; skilled in leadership and relationship management; adaptable to diverse contexts; and incorporate an international perspective.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Account Executive
- Business Developer
- Distribution Channel Manager
- Internal Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
The program is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
- Practical Negotiation Skills
- Complex Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Human Behavior
- Contract and Law
- Culture and Negotiation Strategies
- Negotiating Skills Practice: A multi-party EU relations framework
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 98 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.