Tailored to help prepare working professionals land leadership positions, the programme has since seen many of our graduates have assume leadership positions in the industry.
The Master in Mass Communication programme offered by Nanyang Technological University commences each year in early August, and the minimum candidature is one academic year, while the maximum is four academic years.
Full-time students may choose to take on an intensive programme of five courses per semester and complete the programme in two semesters (one academic year). To enhance their learning, they are, however, encouraged to spread out the number of courses taken each semester.
Part-time students may take up to three courses per semester. Most part-time students complete the programme in four semesters.
Employment is available with the private sector and government institutions, both in Singapore and around the globe.
Some job titles include:
- Corporate Communications Manager/Director/Executive
- Communications & Events Manager/Director/Executive
- Communications & Outreach Manager/Director/Executive
- Account Manager/Director/Executive
- Brand & Marketing Manager/Director/Executive
- Branding & Promotions Manager/Director/Executive
- Media & Communications Manager/Director/Executive
- Publicity Manager/Specialist/Executive
- Social Media Manager/Director/Executive
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication, Technology & Society
- Communication Research
- Media Law, Ethics & Policy
- Media Management
- Media & Marketing
- Public & Promotional Communication Issues & Strategies
- Campaign Design, Implementation & Evaluation
- Regional Communication Issues
- Public Opinion & Persuasion
- Strategic Advertising Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
Applicants seeking admission to the MMC Programme must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- A good Bachelor's degree in communication studies or its equivalent from a recognised university, and at least one year of relevant working experience.
- A good Bachelor's degree in other fields of study from a recognised university, and at least two years of relevant working experience working experience.
- In addition, foreign students from Universities whose medium of teaching is not in English, an English proficiency test e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc. is required.
International15069 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15069 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14334 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
19500 S$ National
20500 S$ International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.