- Participants learn effective entrepreneurship problem-solving techniques and business decision making approaches through the unique TIP pedagogy: Experiential Learning, Global Immersion and Transformational Experience.
- Imparting managerial theories and technical skills, the distinguished faculty members and business mentors inspire the participants with their strong domain expertise and hands-on approaches. Further to that, the programme fosters a global entrepreneurship learning ecosystem which includes visit to leading technology hotbeds such as Silicon Valley, Boston, New York City, Beijing Zhongguanzun Science Park and Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), and learning exchange at world-class universities such as Stanford, Berkley, Tsinghua, and Peking University.
- The MSc Technopreneurship & Innovation at Nanyang Technological University can be taken as either a 1-year full-time programme or 2-year part-time programme.
- It is also offered in Chinese language as a 1-year full-time programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship & Business Planning
- New Venture & Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Intellectual Property & Technology Evaluation & Commercialisation
- Strategic Management for New Ventures & Technology Firms
- Venture Capital Financing
- Accounting for New & Ongoing Ventures
- Strategic Human Resource Management for New & Ongoing Ventures
- Seminars on Special Topics in Technopreneurship
- New Venture Creation: Implementing Business Strategy & Managing Growth (Simulation)
- Developing New Business Models
- Technology, Innovation & Design
- Sustainable Leadership & Strategy Innovation
- Corporate Finance & Merger & Acquisition
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering View 3 other Masters in Project Management in Singapore
- A good bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline of study from a recognised university or tertiary institution.
- Proficiency in English language. Non-native English speaking graduates from countries where English is not an official language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- A strong passion in entrepreneurship
- Work experience is preferred
International38224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38224 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National38224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38224 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.