Public Administration in International Development from Tsinghua University strives to build up a world-class think tank cluster in China. The school has established research centers with world-renowned think tanks including the Brookings Institution, and has co-initiated research centers with multiple central government agencies devoted to policy research in service economy, development and planning, science and technology policy, sustainable development goals, environmental governance, public-private partnership, rural studies, philanthropy, risk assessment and crisis management, and big data and e-governance.
Students at Public Administration in International Development from Tsinghua University will:
- gain knowledge in public affairs with global vision and strong social commitment,
- discuss critical challenges, innovative ideas and wisdoms
- Population, Health and Development
- International / Introductory to Public Health
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Urbanization and Social Development
- Environment, Climate and Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st Round: to December 31, every year.
- 2nd Round: to February 28(/29), every year.
- Rolling: to April 30 (based on vacancies), every year.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Administration Sustainable Development View 9 other Masters in Sustainable Development in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency test certificate (Non-native speaker: TOEFL 92 or IELTS 7.0);
- Two recommendation letters from scholars who have the title of associate professor or above or are senior professionals in the related field;
- Transcript of academic record, research and awards;
- Working experience in development fields preferable but not required.
International8338 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16676 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.