It is designed for government officials from developing countries and focuses on enhancing cooperation and exchanges between those countries. It aims to expand participants’ ability to apply public administrative theories and tools, to gain a better understanding of China’s development practices and to build leadership skills necessary for problem-solving in transition countries.
The International Master of Public Administration (IMPA) program at the Tsinghua University was launched in 2008 in order to share the successes and failures of China’s development experiences and to make contributions to the practice of international development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Organization and Management
- Public Policy Analysis
- Comparative Politics and Government
- Research Design and Thesis Writing
- Governance and Development
- Economic Development: Theory and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 7 other Masters in Public Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A formal degree certificate of the Bachelor’s degree (original notarized photocopy);
- Academic transcript of the Bachelor’s education (original or notarized photocopy);
- Resume In English, including personal background, study experience after high school and work experience;
- Personal statement in English, at least two pages.
- Two Letters of Recommendation, original in English or in Chinese: one letter must come from the professor of the previously enrolled university; the other must come from the current employer or supervisor;
- One photocopy of the personal and ordinary passport;
- Photocopies of English language proficiency test results
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form, the examination result must be obtained within 1 month.
- CSC Application Form;
- Three recent photos of passport size.
International5047 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5047 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5047 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5047 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.