Nagoya University Global Environmental Leaders Program (NUGELP) offers a two year master's curriculum in English with an extended focus on the three focal areas, namely, Climate Change, Water and Waste Management, and Biodiversity Conservation.
The Master in Global Environmental Leaders at Nagoya University is interdisciplinary and covers various research fields such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Systems Analysis
- Transportation Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Policy Studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Environmental Cooperation
- Environmental Ecology System
- Maintenance of Civil Structures
- Urban Space and Environmental
- Geomaterial Engineering
- Land Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Biotechnology Environmental Economics & Policy View 5 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Bachelor's Degree Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Certified Score Report of the GRE
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Reference
- Summary of Undergraduate Graduation Research
- Major Publications
- Documents Showing Other Strengths
- Document Validating Your Nationality and Residence Status
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Entrance Exam and Interview
International4110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2055 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2055 USD per semester during 24 months.
- ¥267,900 per semester
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.