- There are two options of study, one with coursework and dissertation, and the other with coursework only. Each course is of 3 AUs, and consists of 39 hours of lectures. Candidates who undertake a project of 6 AUs must submit a dissertation on it.
- Full-time students are strongly recommended to select the dissertation option, however this option is recommended only for students with a high level of English proficiency. Students taking the dissertation option may take a longer time to complete the programme.
- Both full-time and part-time Electronics programmes at Nanyang Technological University are offered (unless stated). Part-time candidates are expected to obtain permission from their employer before admission to the programme. All classes are conducted in the evenings, while examinations are conducted during office hours.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital IC Design
- Analog IC Design
- Advanced Wafer Processing
- Quality and Reliability Engineering
- Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices
- Project Management & Technopreneurship
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology
- A good relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- TOEFL score or equivalent is required for graduates from universities with non-English medium of instruction
International14149 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14149 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9261 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9261 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
12600 S$ National19250 S$ International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.