- To be awarded the degree of Master of Science (International Construction Management), a candidate must complete 30 AUs of which at least 18 AUs must be from the programme, International Construction Management. The remaining 12 AUs can be selected from the programme or an approved list of graduate courses offered by the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering or any other graduate courses approved by the Chair.
- Available in one intake per year (August), the programme may be taken either on full-time or part-time basis. The minimum, normal and maximum periods of candidature for full-time candidates are 12, 18 and 36 months respectively. The minimum, normal and maximum periods of candidature for part-time candidates are 24, 30 and 48 months respectively.
Career Opportunities in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) is a leading school for Sustainable Built Environment. It has over 60 faculty members and more than 1,500 students and is rapidly expanding its range of education and research activities. Its faculty has led major university-wide strategic thrusts such as the establishment of the Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute (NEWRI) in 2008 which unifies Nanyang Technological University environmental and water technologies efforts. NEWRI with its seven research centres and groups and a total funding exceeding S$200 million, work across a broad spectrum spanning membranes, microbiology and bioprocesses, environmental chemistry and urban environmental management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Construction Management
- Construction Technology
- Project Financing
- International Construction & Marketing
- Techniques of Project Planning & Control
- Information Technology in Construction
- Value Engineering & Managing Quality
- Construction Law
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Project Management in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants for the programme must have at least Second Class Honours, Lower Division or Honours (Merit) Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Building/Estate Management, Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines. They should have a minimum of two years of relevant working experience after their first degree.
The above guidelines indicate the eligibility to apply the MSc programme. Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis.
*All NTU first degree students graduating from January 2018 onwards will be awarded degrees according to the new classification nomenclature, regardless of their intake year. Please click on the link (Point 5) below for the new nomenclature:-
International24434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24434 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24434 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.