Intensive and academically challenging, the programme offered by Nanyang Technological University focuses on developing the skills required to analyse, evaluate and appreciate the unique needs of Asian consumers. With an analytical, quantitative and qualitative understanding of Asian consumers, graduates of the programme will empower companies with the competitive edge in product innovation, design, branding and communications.The one-year, part-time Master in Marketing & Consumer Insight programme offers:
- theories, frameworks and tools necessary to develop and implement innovative, value-added marketing solutions that maintain superior customer satisfaction.
- experiential learning by utilizing a full range of teaching and learning approaches, including lectures, seminars, published and "live" case studies, site visits and applied projects.
- an understanding of the influence of environmental changes on consumption behaviour and how to overcome these challenges.
- an opportunity to benchmark your own practices against the best and elevate your organisation to the next level.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Asian Consumer Insight
- Creativity and Design
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Marketing Digital Marketing
Applicants should possess:
- a strong Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- minimum of two years' or more of full-time work experience
- a GMAT score. This may be waived if the applicant has more than 5 years of work experience.
- proficiency in English
- IELTS or TOEFL is required if your undergraduate studies was not conducted in English. The minimum acceptable scores are as follows: 6.5 for IELTS; for TOEFL, 600 for paper-based tests, 250 for computer-based tests, 100 for internet-based tests.
International33076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33076 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National33076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33076 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.