Translation and Interpreting from Southeast University helps students gain the knowledge and skills to engage in bi-directional translation and interpreting between Chinese and English, and cross cultural communication.
Graduates with Translation and Interpreting from Southeast University will:
- develop deep theoretical and practical knowledge in specific areas
- have the solid foundation to either further their study or find a job in the profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Translation Theory and Practice
- Interpreting and Translation Studies
- Consecutive Interpreting
- Topics in Interpreting and Translation
- Literature Translation
- Sight Translation
- Technical Translation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Translation & Interpreting Linguistics View 6 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (The valid period must be more than one year,if you're currently in china, please provide the copies of the first page and the VISA/resident permit page);
- Certificate of Highest Degree ;
- If you are to obtain the higher level of degree before this September, you may provide the official document to prove that;
- Official Transcript of Academic Records;
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program;
- 2 Recommendation Letters;
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words;
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners;
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction;
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.