Why should I pursue this programme?
- Executive Master of Business Administration programme is offered by Nanyang Technological University, ranked as one of the top five business schools in Asia
- NBS is part of Nanyang Technological University and maintains the university’s reputation for research excellence and industry relevance
- NBS’s MBA is Singapore’s No. 1 MBA, Economist Intelligence Unit, "Which MBA?" Ranking Survey 2004-2012
- NBS is the first Singapore business school to achieve both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation
- Cutting-edge courses such as Cultural Intelligence & Strategic Leadership Development focus on creating global leaders
- Prepares graduates for a global world with modules such as “Global Strategy & Business Opportunities in Latin Europe America and Africa”
- Provides US and European experience through two intensive weeks at the University of California at Berkeley and one week at Wharton
- EMBA students are enrolled in the Berkeley-Nanyang Advanced Management Programme, allowing for even more exposure to western markets
- SPRING Singapore will cover up to 70 percent of tuition fees (eligibility conditions apply) for Singapore business owners and SMEs.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Asian leadership
- Cultural intelligence in a globalised workplace
- Economy issues in Asia
- Adding value through HR management
- General Management
- Aviation & Air Transport
- Hospitality Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 40 other Masters in Business Administration in Singapore
Candidates with extensive industry experience who do not hold an undergraduate degree are assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be asked to complete the GMAT exam.
- Exceptional manager with a minimum of 8 years of experience, including 5 years in a managerial role (average age:39)
- Strong career progression and proven ambition to succeed
- Outstanding industry-specific experience for the small- and medium-sized enterprises, aviation, and hospitality
- Possess an Undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Complete fluency in English
International75420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75420 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National75420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75420 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.