Electronics Science and Technology from Southeast University helps students gain knowledge and skills to engage in scientific research or technological development.
Graduates with Electronics Science and Technology from Southeast University will develop deep:
- theoretical and practical knowledge in specific areas
- intellectual and conceptual foundation to play leading roles in the Electronic Science&Technology industry.
- Theory of Information
- Nonlinear Photonics
- Theory and technique of Optical Waveguides
- Micro- and Nano-structure Characterization
- Introduction of Biophotonics
- Physics of Optoelectronic Devices
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 73 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (The valid period must be more than one year,if you're currently in china, please provide the copies of the first page and the VISA/resident permit page);
- Certificate of Highest Degree ;
- If you are to obtain the higher level of degree before this September, you may provide the official document to prove that;
- Official Transcript of Academic Records;
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program;
- 2 Recommendation Letters;
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words;
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners;
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction;
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.