Students often complain that they had so many required courses and structured degree plans as undergraduates that they were not able to take many of the courses that really interested them.
If you want to satisfy your curiosity and broaden your knowledge, take a new course to the Master of Liberal Arts Program at Texas Christian University.
The MLA Program is a multidisciplinary program that offers a wide range of educational opportunities to students of diverse educational backgrounds. If you are interested in culture and the American cinema, parapsychology, or the American West, we have a wide range of courses that you will find culturally enriching and intellectually challenging.
- Picturing Authority and Royality in EuropeOpen Accordion
- Superheroes Across Global ContextsOpen Accordion
- The Literature of Survival: What Tales Tell Us About Living and DyingOpen Accordion
- Global Persuasive Campaigns: Their Influence and ImpactOpen Accordion
- The Sociology of Deviant BehaviorOpen Accordion
- Economics of Contemporary IssuesOpen Accordion
- Culture and American CinemaOpen Accordion
- American Film GenresOpen Accordion
- Controversial Environmental IssuesOpen Accordion
- King Arthur Meets Queen Victoria: Arthurian Literature in the Victorian Age
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 453 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master of Liberal Arts program is open to any person who holds a bachelor´s degree from an accredited college or university, regardless of major academic emphasis or date of completion.
- A $60 application fee
- An OFFICIAL copy of your transcript mailed from your degree-granting institution directly to the Master of Liberal Arts Program
- If your school of last attendance was TCU, the Master of Liberal Arts program will obtain your transcripts that are on file in the Registrar’s Office.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.