Our Nursing online programs are flexible enough to accommodate working professional nurses who do not want to put their career on hold or uproot their lives to relocate. Clinical practicum and teaching practicum courses are supervised by nursing faculty and qualified preceptors.
Generally, students complete their practicum/residency courses in their geographic area. If adequate resources are not available, concentrated practicum experiences are available in the Fort Worth area.
Upon completion of the master’s Nursing program at Texas Christian University, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate values and behaviors that support the vision, mission, and core values of TCU and TCU Nursing.
- Initiate innovative nursing practices across healthcare systems in a global society.
- Employ leadership and management principles to promote optimal outcomes.
- Analyze technologies to support safe practice environments and to optimize patient safety, cost-effectiveness, and health outcomes.
- Analyze how policies influence the structure and financing of healthcare, practice, and health outcomes.
- Employ ethical principles to decision-making in healthcare practices and systems.
- Utilize credible scientific evidence to evaluate approaches in nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Four majors comprise the degree program:
- Nursing Administration and Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) and
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 235 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- BSN from an accredited school or university
- Current unencumbered licensure in the state of Texas or the state in which practicum coursework will occur
- Current CPR certification and immunizations
- One official transcript from all colleges or universities attended
- International transcripts should be sent with an evaluation from a transcript credentialing service.
- Preferred work history that includes one year of full-time experience or its equivalent as a registered nurse
- Personal statement
- Three professional references
International1790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.