We welcome students onto this course from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. Working collaboratively with people with a range of skill sets, you’ll devise creative solutions using strategic innovation to solve real world, complex challenges to social, organisational and commercial issues. Previous organisations we have worked with include multinationals like Mars and Unilever, local start-ups and charities.
As part of this Multidisciplinary Innovation programme from Northumbria University, you will:
- Work on real life projects that will allow you to build up an invaluable portfolio of experience
- Blend design, technology, and business and develop your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Learn to manage change and innovation in a strategic way
- Build up an invaluable portfolio of experience and network of contacts that will span multiple industries
- Create strategic value through adapting a range of innovation approaches and resources - highly valued by future employers
Previous graduates from this course have secured senior roles with large organisations, and some have started their own businesses or gone on to PhD study.
- On completion of the course you’ll be ready to take up strategic roles in many different contexts, where innovation is key. You’ll be highly employable, or if you prefer, equipped with the skills to launch your own business or continue in academia.
- Innovation is increasingly a strategic priority, and by applying the skills you’ll learn on this exciting course, you’ll be able to lead and deliver positive change.
- The portfolio you’ll build through the practical experience gained will give you a distinct advantage, especially when combined with the valuable network of contacts you’ll make in the business community.
- Design-Led Innovation Practice
- Responsible Innovation Practice
- Strategic Innovation Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management View 1550 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in any discipline. Applicants with appropriate work experience and/or a relevant professional qualification will be considered.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent*).
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Full UK Fee: £7,350
- Full EU Fee: £16,000
- Full International Fee: £16,000
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.