The GMBA approach to “Globalization” goes beyond merely making students the most effective managers working with multinational corporations to allowing students to understand and work effectively within the unique cultural, legal and regulatory constraints that each market presents. This experience helps graduates maintain the profile of an ethical corporate citizen whether remaining in Taiwan or working internationally after graduation.
The full-time Global Master of Business Administration program at the National Chiao Tung University broadens your world view. The two-year curriculum was developed to equip professionals with the skills necessary for transitioning to a managerial role in their current industry or when pursuing a change of career path. Grounded in real-world experience, the GMBA includes an internship requirement that students must complete to be eligible for graduation.
Class size is limited to 20 domestic students and 20 international students, ensuring class sizes that promote close group work, building networks and friendships that open access to global organizations and top business leaders internationally.
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. It is regarded as the benchmark for business school quality in the academic community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- NCTU's Global MBA program is currently in cooperation with NCTU's Center for Academic and Industry Collaboration (產學運籌中心), which has extensive connections with entrepreneurs and start-ups. Joined with comprehensive coursework, NCTU's Global MBA program delivers rich exposure and diverse learning environments to students.
- For international students who wish to learn Mandarin Chinese while pursuing their MBA degree, NCTU Chinese classes are included in the GMBA tuition, and other resources from the Chinese Language Learning and student council-organized activities help you make the most of your MBA studies and your time in Taiwan.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 7 other Masters in Business Administration in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Print out the Online Application Form, and then sign it.
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 5 pages)
- An official transcript in certified English translation, along with proof of graduation
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of passport or other equivalent supporting documents
- A hard copy of certified financial support(No need to submit the financial statement at the time of application; however, the admitted students should submit the financial statement at the time of registration at NCTU)
- Proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is NOT English)
- Proof of relevant work experiences
- A valid GMAT or GRE score is preferable
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.