About the Applied Chemistry program
Both courses devote to educating students to develop their ability with sharp creativity and high originality. Our students in the Applied Chemistry program at Osaka University will gain broad knowledge in chemistry and related fields, and study on novel methods of creating molecules and materials through lectures and their works under a high level and international research environment.
The two courses cooperate mutually in promoting at the world-class level to serve as scientific and industrial bases. In addition, we are collaborating closely with other departments, graduate schools and research institutes in Osaka University to aim at forming a center of nanomaterials and atom/molecule technologies.
- Molecular Reaction Chemistry
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Interaction Chemistry
- Industrial Organic Chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 21 other Masters in Chemistry in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prior to entering the graduate school, the majority of the international students spends from one half to one full year as a research student, and then takes an entrance examination for the graduate level degree program.
- The admission process varies from department to department. For further details, please contact the administrative office of the specific graduate school.
International4165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4165 USD per year during 24 months.
National4165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4165 USD per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 JPY/year
Living costs for Osaka-shi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.