Materials Science and Engineering at National University of Singapore offers some foundation courses as well as up-to-date advanced courses in areas ranging from metallic, organic, inorganic, semiconductor, polymeric, biomedical and nanometer materials.
Graduates with Materials Science and Engineering at National University of Singapore will:
- learn advanced knowledge in materials science and engineering.
- understand the various aspects of materials including their preparation, processing, structure, properties and application.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Materials Characterization
- Advanced Biomaterials
- Polymer Processing Engineering
- Advanced Polymeric Materials
- Membrane Science And Technology
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Tribology and Mechanics of Magnetic Storage Systems
- Applied Engineering Magnetics
- Semiconductor Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Nanoelectronics
- Plasma Processes and Interconnects
- Applied Stress Analysis
- Applied Plasticity
- 18 months
- 31 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 3 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission requires at least a relevant bachelor’s degree with 2nd Class Honours or its equivalent.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scoresheets
International25954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12977 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National6672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3336 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Singapore Citizens - S$4,750
- Singapore Permanent Residents - S$7,575
- International students and students not eligible for subsidy - S$18,475
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.