The Geotechnical Engineering at National University of Singapore is designed to produce engineers who can plan, design and supervise construction of temporary earth retaining structures in a competent and professional manner.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Linear Finite Element Methods
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Geotechnical Constitutive Modelling
- Underground Construction Project
- Excavation Support Systems
- Geotechnical Investigation & Monitoring
- Geotechnical Analysis
- Seepage and consolidation of soils
- Underground space
- Analytical and Numerical Methods in Foundation Engineering
- Ground improvement
- Pile foundationTopics in Geotechnical Engineering: Soil Dynamics
- Analysis of Civil Engineering Experiments
- Advanced Numerical Methods in Mechanics & Environmental Flows
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Physics View 4 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Identification Document
- Academic Qualification
- Candidates should preferably have had a period of relevant work experience after obtaining their first degree.
- Work Experience - At least 2 years’ preferred
- Candidates with other qualifications and achievements deemed to be suitably prepared for the programme of study may also be considered.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scoresheet
International25954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12977 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National6672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3336 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- Singapore Citizens - S$4,750
- Singapore Permanent Residents - S$7,575
- International students and students not eligible for subsidy - S$18,475
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.