The programme accepts both full time and part time students. To qualify for the M.Sc. (CE) degree with or without Specialization, a candidate must successfully complete a programme of study consisting of at least 40 Modular Credits (MCs). At least 30 MCs must be taken from level 5000 and 6000 modules. In addition, a student must obtain a minimum CAP of 3.00 (equivalent to an average grade of B-) for the best modules equivalent to 40 MCs (inclusive of compulsory modules, where required). A student may choose to graduate with the following degrees:
- M.Sc. (Civil Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Civil Engineering) with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. (Civil Engineering) with Specialization in Geotechnical Engineering
- M.Sc. (Civil Engineering) with Specialization in Infrastructure Project Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Offshore Engineering
- Protective Technology
- Hazards, Risks & Mitigation
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Physics Mathematics View 3 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Singapore
- You will need to complete the relevant application forms available.
- Please remember to attach all the required supporting documents, including your application fee of S$20 (for online application) / S$40 (for paper-based application) for each application you apply.
- You must submit your application early before the closing date for receipt of applications.
International18997 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37994 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National18997 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37994 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
The National University of Singapore [NUS] offers scholarships each year to nationals of ASEAN* member countries to take full-time coursework graduate degrees at NUS. This scholarship is for new, incoming students. Singapore citizens and permanent residents are ineligible. These awards, known as the NUS Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN nationals [NUS GSA], are financed by the People of Singapore and the University. The scholar has no obligation or bond to NUS or Singapore but is expected to complete the graduate degree and return to the home country to assist in the progress and development of the home country.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.