The Civil Engineering programme from National University of Singapore provides flexibility for students in the choice of modules to suit their ability, interests, and career advancement.
Graduates with Civil Engineering from National University of Singapore will be able to:
- acquire advanced and in-depth knowledge to enable an intellectual broadening across the disciplines of Civil Engineering
- keep abreast of innovations and emerging technologies in the Civil Engineering sector
- integrate knowledge and skills for Industry 4.0 transformation of the built environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Engineering Principles
- Advanced Structural Steel Design
- Assessment and Retrofit of Concrete Structures
- Urban Public Transportation Systems
- Digital Design and Construction
- Offshore Foundations
- Pavement Design Rehabilitation
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 3 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Identification Document
- Academic Qualification
- Candidates should preferably have had a period of relevant work experience after obtaining their first degree.
- Work Experience - At least 2 years’ preferred
- Candidates with other qualifications and achievements deemed to be suitably prepared for the programme of study may also be considered.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scoresheet
International25954 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12977 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National6672 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3336 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Singapore Citizens - S$4,750
- Singapore Permanent Residents - S$7,575
- International students and students not eligible for subsidy - S$18,475
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.