Learning outcomes for this Finance MBA program at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- 1st year students are required to take business writing and business presentation courses in English to improve their English communication skills.
- All mandatory courses are offered in English.
- Statistical Analysis for Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Computer Programming in Finance
- Financial Databases
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Finance in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Two recommendation letters
- Certified copy of degree/diploma
- Certified copy of Transcripts
- Certified copy of English Proficiency Test
- Curriculum Vitae
Living costs for Daejeon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.