Our Mathematics programme from National University of Singapore offers opportunities to those who have an Honours degree or a Bachelor's degree in mathematics to build and enhance their professional skills and qualifications in advanced mathematics in general and/or in some specialized areas of applied mathematics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Logic and Foundation of Mathematics
- Mathematics for Visual Data Processing
- Living With Mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science
- an Honours degree in mathematics or an equivalent qualification, or
- an Honours degree in a discipline with strong training in mathematics at university level.
- An applicant with a non-mathematics background is required to take the GRE Subject Test (Mathematics).
- Foreign applicants are not allowed to study part-time in Singapore unless they have a valid employment pass to work in Singapore.
- Other Academic Certificates
- TOEFL/ IELTS
- Documentary Proof of Financial Support
- Citizenship Certificate/ NRIC/ Passport
International13794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13794 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9056 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6479 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6479 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.