Oregon Health & Science University, Computer Science & Electrical EngineeringWe train students to be able to understand, design, and apply computer algorithms and signal processing techniques. Unlike many other programs, ours is focused on solving complex problems in:
- speech and language processing,
- machine learning,
- biomedical problems.
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech & Signal Processing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 336 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
Applicants should have a bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field. We accept students from other backgrounds (especially linguistics), who have some combination of the following courses (undergraduate or graduate level):
- Computer science (programming, data structures: typically the 1st and 2nd year CS major undergraduate courses)
- Math (calculus, discrete math, linear algebra)
- Probability and statistics
International690 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 690 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National690 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 690 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State690 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 690 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Each student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). OHSU Federal School Code is 004883.Use one of the two options listed below to complete the FAFSA. OHSU’s priority filing deadline is March 1, 2015.This is a receipt date, not a postmarked date. The priority deadline is used in conjunction with other criteria when determining eligibility for certain types of funds available at OHSU. **We strongly suggest you complete your FAFSA early. Please keep in mind when completing FAFSA on the Web that the federal processor operates on Eastern Standard Time.
- FAFSA on the Web: www.fafsa.gov Here you can access the 2015-16 FAFSA and the 2015-16 Renewal FAFSA (for continuing students), if you wish to submit your information electronically.
- FAFSA Application: If you need a 2015-16 FAFSA paper application, you may contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC) at 1-800-4FEDAID to request a form to be mailed to you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.