The Computer Science and Electrical Engineering program from the Oregon Health & Science University is designed to take one and a half years, 5 terms, for full-time students. The program starts in fall, and continues through winter and spring. It continues the following fall and winter.
- Occasionally courses may be offered during summer term. Students are expected to take 9 to 10 credits per term, occasionally a 1-credit course will be offered in some terms. See an example of a typical timeline to complete the program. Student may also take classes part-time or without being admitted.
- Students in the non-thesis option must take 15 courses (45 credits). 6 courses must be in their major (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering). A further 5 courses must be in CS or EE.
Oregon Health & Science University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality evaluated through a peer review process. An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity is also addressed through accreditation.Accreditation by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities is not partial but applies to the institution as a whole. As such, it is not a guarantee of every course or program offered, or the competence of individual graduates. Rather, it provides reasonable assurance about the quality of opportunities available to students who attend the institution.
- Students will determine what courses they take in consultation with their advisory committee.
- Courses will be chosen so as to give the student a solid understanding of their area, as well as specialized knowledge in speech and language processing, machine learning, and/or applying this to biomedical problems.
- In addition to the scheduled courses, students can also take independent study or research credits with a professor.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences Machine Learning View 365 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university is required prior to matriculation to medical school. No preference will be shown for any particular major or area of study.
- Personal interest and passion for intellectual questions posed by a field of study should be the primary motivator in selecting a major or area of concentration. All applicants should strive to pursue a wide variety of coursework spanning the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences and mathematics.
International22440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 748 USD per credit during 18 months.
National22440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 748 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State22440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 748 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.