This Chemistry programme National University of Singapore lays the scientific foundation in chemistry for attendees for senior positions in the chemistry industry as well as to qualify for other advanced degree programmes such as Ph.D. in Chemistry.
CareersAt the end of the programme, the student will be equipped with advanced knowledge and skills pertaining to recent developments in the Chemical Science which will enable him/her to perform with confidence leading roles as scientists, managers and entrepreneurs in Chemistry R&D and related industries.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Polymer Chemistry
- Sustainable and Green Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Chemistry of Semiconductors
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- An applicant must have completed a degree in Chemistry with at least a 2nd Class Honours, or its equivalent,
- For other applicants who don’t fulfil the requirement in point 1, a person must have at least 2 years of working experience in a relevant chemistry industry and a GRE Subject Test Score (Chemistry) > 60th percentile.
- Applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not English must have a TOEFL (IBT) score of min. 85 (min. 22 writing) or IELTS score of 6.
International26985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26985 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- International Students S$38,550
- Singapore Citizens S$9,500
- Singapore Permanent Residents S$13,300
- International Students with Service Obligation S$20,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.