This programme lays the scientific foundation in chemistry for attendees for senior positions in the chemistry industry as well as to qualify for other advanced degree programmes such as Ph.D. in Chemistry.At the end of the programme, the student will be equipped with advanced knowledge and skills pertaining to recent developments in the Chemical Science which will enable him/her to perform with confidence leading roles as scientists, managers and entrepreneurs in Chemistry R&D and related industries.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Directed Independent Study in Modern Chemistry
- Advanced Coordination Chemistry
- Advanced Organometallic Chemistry
- Structural Methods in Inorganic Chemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Synthesis and Spectroscopy
- Asymmetric Synthesis
- Spectroscopy in Biophysical Chemistry
- Trace Analysis
- Advanced Analytical Techniques
- Surface Science
- Current Topics in Materials Chemistry
- Advanced Polymer Science
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- An applicant must have completed a degree in Chemistry with at least a 2nd Class Honours, or its equivalent,
- For other applicants who don’t fulfil the requirement in point 1, a person must have at least 2 years of working experience in a relevant chemistry industry and a GRE Subject Test Score (Chemistry) > 60th percentile.
- Applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not English must have a TOEFL (IBT) score of min. 85 (min. 22 writing) or IELTS score of 6.
International23955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23955 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7199 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7199 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.