The Maritime Law program offered by National University of Singapore offers an opportunity to upgrade qualifications, to develop new skills, and to form professional and personal connections that will last a lifetime.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Arbritration & Dispute Resolution
- Admiralty Law & Practice
- Carriage of Goods by Sea
- EU Maritime Law
- International and Comparative Oil and Gas Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Regulation of Shipping
- Law of Marine Insurance
- Law of the Sea: Theory and Practice
- Maritime Conflict of Laws
- Maritime Law
- Trade Finance Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application period usually starts from 1 October to 1 December for the intake in the following year.
DisciplinesInternational Law View 5 other Masters in International Law in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- English language requirement (for all foreign applicants, except those from English-medium institutions in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States)
International24901 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24901 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24901 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24901 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- S$35,450 Full-time
- S$17,750 Part time
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.