In our flagship Master of Laws (LLM) by coursework programme, a wide variety of modules is available, taught by the most highly-qualified academic faculty. All students are enrolled as Master of Laws (LLM) candidates, with the option to pursue specializations in a variety of areas such as Asian Legal Studies, Corporate & Financial Services Law, Intellectual Property & Technology Law, International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, International & Comparative Law and Maritime Law.
In order to obtain a specialization indicated on their degree scrolls, students will have to complete the number of credits and compulsory module(s) as part of the requirement of the specialist LL.M. Please refer to Degree Requirements for Graduate Coursework Programmes. Alternatively, students may opt from the outset to take any 40-44 credits of modules and graduate with an LLM degree with no specialization. The latter option affords maximum flexibility in course selection according to the student’s individual preferences and interests.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Alternative Investment Vehicles
- An Introduction to Negotiating & Drafting Commercial Contracts
- Arbitration of Investment Disputes
- ASEAN Economic Community Law and Policy
- Banking Law
- Business & Finance for Lawyers
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Construction Law
- Corporate Insolvency Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
The application period usually starts from 1 October to 1 December for the intake in the following year.
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance View 14 other Masters in Finance in Singapore
- Identification Document: Copy of Singapore NRIC or Citizenship Certificate for Singapore citizens OR copy of Re-Entry Permit for Singapore PRs
- Official Bachelor's/Master's Degree Transcripts (with English translation, if applicable, as well as in its original language)
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificate (with English translation, if applicable, as well as in its original language).
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- One recent passport-sized photograph to be affixed in the box provided in the printed Online Application Form
- Two academic referees’ reports are to be submitted online via the Graduate Admission System
- Application Fee
International23955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23955 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National7199 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7199 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.