Our Intellectual Property and Technology Law program from National University of Singapore offers students access to some of the top arbitrators and academics in the field. The modules offered in this specialisation comprise a mix of public international law and international private law. The increasing opportunity for offshore legal work both in the region and in the world also make the modules offered in this programme particularly relevant to the field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Common Law Legal System of Singapore
- Common Law Reasoning & Writing
- Singapore Common Law of Contract
- Law of Intellectual Property
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application period usually starts from 1 October to 1 December for the intake in the following year.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering International Law View 5 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum TOEFL iBT Total score of 100. (Candidates who have obtained an iBT Total score of 92-99 or minimum IELTS (Academic) overall band score 7.0 may also apply.
- However, they may be invited to attend an interview or be required to undertake a prescribed intensive English language training course, prior to commencing law studies.)
National6650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6650 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Singapore Citizens - S$9,500
Singapore Permanent Residents - S$15,150
Students who are not in receipt of MOE Subsidy- S$35,450
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.