The Department of Romance Languages offers a Master of Arts in French. The degree, which can be completed in a year, usually leads to a secondary school teaching position or to a doctoral program at a major university, though it does not include teaching licensure.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Elementary French I
- Elementary French II
- Readings in French Literature II
- La Belle Epoque (in English)
- Introduction to Contemporary French Thought (in English)
- Myth & Revolution, 1789-1848: Advanced French Language II
- Baudelaire and his Readers
- Love Poetry of the French Middle Ages & Renaissance
- Francophone Women Writers of the Maghreb
- Love and War in French Film
- Eros & Destiny: George Sand &
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages Linguistics View 719 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.