The master's program in Classical Archaeology at Tufts University is designed for students who wish to go beyond the bachelor's level to attain a broader and deeper knowledge of the classics for one or more of the following purposes: teaching background, further graduate study, or cultural enrichment.
Learning outcomesWith its strong language component, faculty strength in literature, history, archaeology, and access to computer applications, this program particularly suits those who want either to consolidate and improve their language, research, and teachings skills in preparation for a Ph.D. degree at another institution or to teach classics at the secondary level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ancient Egypt
- Classics of Greece
- Rome of Augustus
- History of Ancient Greece
- Recitation Hist Ancient Greece
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchaeology View 46 other Masters in Archaeology in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.