You'll learn about how we obtain and maintain adult, embryonic and pluripotent stem cells and their potential to repair tissue damage and cure diseases like diabetes, cancer, Parkinson's, and dementia.
Throughout the Stem Cell Technology and Regenerative Medicine course from the University of Nottingham you'll learn about the practical skills and techniques required to study the science of stem cells and you'll also learn about the business, ethical, and legal areas of dealing with them.
Our graduates go on to a wide range of careers. A large proportion of our graduates secure stem cell technology-related posts including PhDs and positions in the stem cell industry and government-funded agencies (like stem cell banks).
Others have found roles in biotechnology research and sales, charity research development and pharmaceuticals.
- Cell, Developmental and Molecular Biology
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Adult and Foetal Stem Cells
- Translational Technologies for Stem Cells
- Research Skills and Technology Exploitation
- Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- If your first degree is not biology-based, you must also have A level Biology at Grade B or above.
- 2:2 undergraduate degrees will be considered if the student has demonstrated practical skills through working in industry or academia for at least six months. All students with 2:2 degrees will be required to have an interview.
International33250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.