Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from University of California, Santa Cruz aims to provide a nurturing, creative, and intellectual environment conducive to the development of world-class scientists.
Graduates with Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from University of California, Santa Cruz will gain:
- rapid learning and professional growth.
- explore the conceptual connections between related fields as they acquire mastery in their areas of specialization.
- Scientific Skills
- Advanced Organismal Biology
- Marine Ecology
- Plant Ecology
- Field Methods In Plant Ecology Laboratory
- Community Ecology
- Quantitative Ecology
- Quantitative Methods In Ecology And Evolution
- Experimental Marine Ecology
- Facilitating Change In Coastal Science Policy
- Disciplinary Communication For Biologists
- Population Genetics
- Evolutionary Ecology
- Global Change Ecology
- Freshwater Ecology
- Comparative Marine Physiology
- Ethics, Nature, And Natural Selection
- Ecology, Evolutionary Biology Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology View 1155 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Official transcripts
- Supplemental Materials
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, up to 5 may be submitted.
- General test GRE scores are required
- A Statement of Purpose is required: Please describe your plans for graduate study or research and for your future occupation or profession.
- A Personal History Statement
Living costs for Santa Cruz
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.