If you have an undergraduate degree in a non-business discipline or a business degree in an unrelated field, this programme has been designed to kick-start your career in international business.
You will graduate with an appreciation of how businesses, government and the global economy interact, and a strong platform of professional skills.
Master of International Business graduates will be well-equipped to enter internationally oriented organisations such as exporters, global consumer or industrial goods manufacturers, and trade development and promotion agencies.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business development manager
- Export analyst
- International business analyst
- International marketing representative
- International relations consultant
- International trade policy adviser
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of International Business is an 18-month, 240-point programme studied over six quarters.
- You will study core business courses in managing people, economics, financial reporting and business analytics before continuing on to specialist international business courses and a consultancy project.
- You will also complete four professional development modules as an important component of your degree. These will equip you with the professional skills that you will need to enhance your employability and success in the business world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 20 other Masters in Business Administration in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in business or a non-business degree in a relevant discipline such as arts, engineering, technology, or science. Your study must be from a recognised university (or similar institution) and you will need a GPE of 5.0 in the most advanced courses taken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36041 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36041 USD per year during 18 months.
National16222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16222 USD per year during 18 months.
- Domestic: NZ$22,623
- International: NZ$50,262
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.