An Master of Commerce from University of Auckland allows you to develop an advanced level of knowledge and competencies with an intellectually rewarding postgraduate programme in your specialist field.
An MCom allows you to further your undergraduate business qualification thorough specialised study at an advanced postgraduate level.
You will be prepared for specialist positions in the public and private sector or to pursue further advanced study.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business policy adviser
- Chief financial officer
- Corporate advisor or valuer
- Data communications specialist
- Financial manager in a manufacturing, service or consultancy organisation
- Multinational funds manager
- Security assessor
- Software engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Accounting
- Governance Issues in Accounting
- Financial Accounting Research
- Contemporary Auditing Research
- Empirical Finance
- Modern Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
120 or 180
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Commerce View 19 other Masters in Commerce in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Taught 180 points
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in the same field as your intended specialisation at a recognised university (or similar institution). You will need a GPE of 5.0. Specialisations in accounting and finance require a higher GPE.
Research 120 points
- You must have completed one year of postgraduate study, following an undergraduate degree, at a recognised university (or similar institution). Your study must have have been in the same field as your intended specialisation and you will need a GPE of 5.0. Specialisations in accounting and finance require a higher GPE.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27460 USD per year during 12 months.
National4510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4510 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$6,310.80 – $18,820.80
- International: NZ$38,258
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.