The Executive Management programme at the University of Cape Town will develop your presence, conceptual ability, practical wisdom and prudence so that you are able to prioritise in complex situations and deliver effectively. Sign up and allow new possibilities to emerge.
Study with the best
The EMBA is an applied learning experience for executives and leaders that will help you to develop in your executive role so that it is more fulfilling and purposeful. Study part-time over two years with some of the best thinkers in the field of management and leadership development at Africa's top business school and allow new possibilities to emerge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systemic Executive Practice
- Managing for Shareholder Value
- Managing for Customer Value
- Designing Sustainable Business Models
- Managing for Societal Value
- Minor Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in South Africa
- Have a minimum of 10-15 years work experience and a proven management track record in the public or private sector.
- Be fluent in English. Applicants whose mother tongue is not English will be required to produce a TOEFL certificate to verify fluency in English.
- Have completed a recognised tertiary degree. Candidates not meeting the tertiary degree requirement, can apply through the Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) route and submit the Portfolio of Learning (POL) assessment form.
- GMAT test or the MCPA test.
International22179 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22179 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11474 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- National tuition fee: R192 660
- International tuition fee: R372 400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.