The master in Business Management at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management also offers several attractive specialisations that have been developed in consultation with employers.
- Most importantly, it is an internationally competitive programme, which emphasizes learning by doing through career development seminars, company visits, real-life company projects and optional internships.
- The recent FT Business Education publications on Global Masters in Management Ranking emphasize the growing importance of hands-on experience and other ways to make learning truly engaging and stimulating. Helen Barrett, the FT’s Work and Careers Editor, has recently reflected on the fact that business schools begin to deal with the totally new generation of students – so-called generation Z – who have grown up in the Google era, in other words with unlimited access to information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- These students are “curious, connected and fast – but their attention spans are alarmingly short,” notes Ms Barrett. Successful learning by such students is achieved not as they are given more ‘facts’ but when they are given help to focus, to organise the information, and to apply the theory in a relevant practical setting. This is exactly what the CIIM MBM programme is about: it focuses on practical learning.
- MBM targets the 23-27-year olds, the generation Z, but has also been a very attractive programme for more mature professionals, especially those who have been employed in a non-managerial role and now may want to grow to a different role or even change their career path. Our MBM class is a true mix of ages, backgrounds and professions.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 26 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university or equivalent qualification
- Good level of English
- Success in the personal interview
- No work experience required
International9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9580 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9580 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.