The Environmental Leadership and Management course offered at University of Nottingham will also help you develop your own personal leadership skills, to drive positive change for a sustainable future.
Core modules will give you an understanding of fundamental environmental processes and the ways in which contemporary environmental decisions are made. You can also specialise in a specific area of environmental challenge that aligns with your personal career goals, by selecting optional modules in an individual pathway covering issues such as:
- climate risk
- sustainable ecosystems and water resources
Your skills as a solutions-orientated change agent will enhance your career opportunities across a range of sectors such as:
- government agencies
- environmental NGOs
- environmental consultancies
- environmental research centres
- organisations involved in environmental risk management
- organisations involved in disaster planning and recovery
- Perspectives on Environmental Leadership
- People and the Environment
- Managing for Sustainability
- Techniques for Environmental Solutions
- Leadership and Management in Practice
- ILM Certificate L5
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 367 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline
International23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.