The Healthcare Technologies Management program of the Medical College of Wisconsin is an interdisciplinary graduate program that combines business, technology and healthcare, and leads to a master of science degree in healthcare technologies management from both institutions.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Supplement students' technical backgrounds with formal course work in business and management;
- Develop students' understanding of the economic, legal, ethical and regulatory environments of healthcare delivery;
- Prepare students for placement and/or advancement into clinical, industrial or consulting environments;
- Train technical professionals capable of managing the design, development, commercialization, and regulatory compliance of medical devices, and the implementation, utilization, and assessment of hospital-based healthcare technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Environment of Healthcare Delivery
- Biomedical Technology Assessment
- Biomedical Technology Standards and Regulations
- Ethics of Technology Utilization
- Product Development of Medical Devices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 559 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or a clinical field from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.000 (on a 4.000 scale)
- A completed application form and fee online
- Copies of all college/university transcripts except Marquette
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose stating career goals and how the program will help in reaching those goals
- GRE (General Test only), GMAT, or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). Waived for individuals with a doctoral degree. Waived for students with a B.S. degree in engineering and a GPA of 3.300 or higher from a regionally accredited university in the United States
- A TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency
International1056 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1056 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1056 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1056 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.